Mohamed Said Mosli Bouksiaa, François Trahay, Alexis Lescouet, Gauthier Voron, Remi Dulong, et al.. Using differential execution analysis to identify thread interference. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2019, 30 (12), pp.2866-2878. ⟨10.1109/TPDS.2019.2927481⟩. ⟨hal-02179717⟩
- Intensive two-year study course preparing for the competitive entrance examinations to the French ‘Grandes Écoles’ (the top French and highly-selective institutions), Lycée Pierre Corneille (Rouen, France) & Lycée Aristide Briand (Evreux, France), 2013-2015
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, and Embedded systems, Télécom SudParis (Evry, France), 2015-2018
- Ph.D in Computer Science (Non-volatile Main Memory, and its applications), University of Neuchâtel, 2018-2022 (expected)
- Winter 2017: FabLab Manager assistant
- Spring 2018: Research Assistant
- Parallel and Distributed System lab, Télécom SudParis (Evry, France)
- Duties included: Study the effect of “Uncore frequency” on Intel Haswell CPUs performances
- Supervisor: Dr. Amina Guermouche, Télécom Sudparis
- 2018 - (2022): Teacher Assistant
- University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Duties included: During Spring and Fall semesters, 2 hours/week of exercises for students, on various Computer Science topics.
- Supervisor: Prof. Pascal Felber, University of Neuchâtel
- System administration
- Low-level programming
Etienne André, Remi Dulong, Amina Guermouche, François Trahay. DUF: Dynamic Uncore Fre-quency scaling to reduce power consumption. 2021.
Rémi Dulong, Rafael Pires, Andreia Correia, Valerio Schiavoni, Pedro Ramalhete, Pascal Felber, Gaël Thomas. NVCache: A Plug-and-Play NVMM-based I/O Booster for Legacy Systems, 51th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN 21)
talk at University of Iasì, Iasì, Romania
Service and leadership
- Administration of the IIUN cluster, an experimental platform for researchers and lab collaborators.